Thrive Web Designs is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Thrive Web Designs takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Thrive Web Designs:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
- Encourage all of our clients to adopt accessibility into their website strategy.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Thrive Web Designs is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also implemented the Userway Accessibility Toolbar on every page to provide additional help in accessing our content.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Thrive Web Designs. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Thrive Web Designs:
- Phone: +1 (208) 394-2504
- E-mail: email@example.com new email
- Facebook: @Thrivewebdesigns
We try to respond to feedback within Typically we’ll respond within 2 business days..
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Thrive Web Designs is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge browsers with assistive technology on either Mac or PC.
Thrive Web Designs is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 2 years
Accessibility of Thrive Web Designs relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Thrive Web Designs assessed the accessibility of Thrive Web Designs by the following approaches:
- Chrome’s Lighthouse Accessibility report (scored 97)
- WP ADA Compliance Check (scored 98)
- WAVE (0 errors found)
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Thrive Web Designs
Contact us if you are having any issues accessing our content or navigating the site. We want your browsing experience on our site to be as easy as possible.
This statement was created on 3 October 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.