Homebuilders have been trusting Thrive Web Designs for years!
Thrive has had the pleasure of working with home builders across the state of Idaho!
Along with homebuilders, Thrive has the pleasure of working with a diverse group of contractors ranging from, but not limited to:
- Concrete Installers
- Home & Commercial Remodelers
- Tile and Hardwood Flooring
- Landscape Contractors
- Swimming Pool Builders
Receive a Free Quote!
Each website we design & develop for our contractor clients are very unique. Our team will work with you closely to help determine your websites goals and specifications. Whether you’re a home builder looking for a custom floor plan directory to be built, a client/company portal developed to help track projects, or just a simple but professional website to help drive new traffic and business through the doors, we’re here to help.
Below is a list of suggestions and features we recommend for your website:
- Use your home page slideshow to feature your best work – Like any website, your home page serves as the “book cover” for your website. The first large visual element your visitors will see on your home page is your slideshow, or “hero” image. Be sure to feature some of your best work, both interior and exterior images, and include some type of call to action like a “schedule a consultation” button, or a button to link to your gallery and floor plans.
- Build in floor plans and galleries for your homes – If you’re a spec builder, meaning that you have a list of homes you build based on preliminary specs, be sure to include detailed floor plans, images and specs. Often times, home shoppers will contact you based on a model home they saw in person, or by getting intrigued by your examples of homes on your site and then finding the floor plan they want.
- Build in Trust – Like any other service-based business, building trust on your website is a big deal. More importantly, for home builders who will be working with their clients closely through each phase of their build, there will be a ton of communication. Be sure to feature testimonials from past clients, include reasons why clients should choose you, etc.
- Include as many call to actions as possible – Contact forms, consultation requests, free guide e-mail opt-in forms, client portals to walk you through the build process, you name it, we’ve built it. Every home builder will have a different level of needs based on their clientele, as well as where they are at in their business process.