We will take care of your website’s health on an ongoing basis-all for a low monthly cost of $40/month*.
WordPress should be updated on a regular basis. Beyond keeping up with all the latest features that WordPress offers, you should keep your website updated to avoid security breaches and keep your website running smoothly. Also to keep your website PCI compliant.
To start things off, we’ll install recommended security plugins and configure them. Then, on a 3-month schedule, we’ll:
- Backup all your files & database
- Update WordPress to the latest version
- Update all your WordPress plugins
- Resolve any compatibility issues with the latest versions
- Check security settings
Then, if you ever do get a security breach, we’ll fix your site at no additional cost (anything up to 4 hours).
- Click on the “Subscribe” button below
- Proceed with checkout.
* If you want to pay using a credit or debit card, look for the link in Paypal checkout that says:
“Dont’ have a PayPal Account? Pay with your debit or credit card as a Paypal guest.