Websites for Pool Installers are offered by our dedicated team at Thrive.
Websites for pool installers are offered by our experienced team at Thrive Web Designs. We have the pleasure of working with pool installers nationwide in establishing professional websites, online marketing campaigns and more. We understand the value of a professional website that looks great, but is also developed to help generate new leads for your business.
Receive a Free Quote!
Each website we design & develop for our pool installer clients are very unique. Our team will work with you closely to help determine your websites goals and specifications. Whether you’re a pool installer looking for a client/company portal developed to help track projects, or just a simple but professional website to help drive new traffic and business through the doors, we’re here to help.
Pool Contractor Website Suggestions
Swimming pool contractors serve a very specific type of audience, those who are looking to spend a lot of money on a beautiful swimming pool for their backyard. Therefore, an effective website for pool builders should feature some foundational elements such as:
- Big & beautiful imagery – Customers want to see your work as a pool contractor, the variety of different types of pools you build such as concrete, fiberglass, pebble, etc. A large slideshow on the home page cycling in some great imagery is a good start, and you should also include a nice big gallery, separated by categories so customers can easily filter through what they’re looking for.
- Testimonials – Just like any other business, testimonials on a website are a huge trust builder. You can also incorporate google reviews within your site, or link customers to your Google My Business profile to read reviews there as well.
- Be thorough explaining your services – When a potential customers is visiting your website, it should be very obvious what type of pool builder you are, all types of pools you build, service and design, as well as other services.
- Explain financing options – If you offer any type of financing for your customers, be sure to spell it out. It’s just one more lead magnet and differentiator that you can offer your customer over your competitors.
- Explain the process – Building a pool is a very big process, and if your customer is new to game, they won’t know what to expect. Although you’ll explain the steps in person with your potential customer, the more that your website can educate your client, the less work you’ll have to do explaining in person. Besides, clients love to do research before buying, so if you put the work in and provide them the information, that will come across as trust and leadership in their eyes.
- Contact and quote forms – Be sure to include contact and/or quote forms anywhere you can on your website. Home page, on services pages, etc. Remember that 80% of viewers will be visiting your website from their mobile device, so we want to allow them to email you easily.