Do you want to join one of Boise’s leading web development companies?
Thrive Web Designs is looking for a full-time, skilled WordPress Developer with solid prior experience working with WordPress and WooCommerce. The WordPress Developer will develop and build websites, sub pages, landing pages as well as implement customize WooCommerce. A successful candidate must have the ability to oversee our web development strategy with strong emphasis on custom WordPress solutions. He/She must have solid experience in responsive designs for desktop, mobile and tablet, with a focus on current best practices for site navigation, website usability, and intuitive user experiences. Strong attention to detail and self management is required.
Company website – https:/thrivewebdesigns.com
NOTE 1: Do not email, call or stop by our offices in reference to this job posting. Only applicants who submit their resume through Craigslist or email will be considered for the position.
NOTE 2: We are not looking for assistance from any job recruiters. Please do not contact us.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Responsible for building and updating highly impactful WordPress/ WooCommerce sites using pre-made themes and commercial plug-ins.
* Ability to customize WordPress themes and plugins.
* Ability to customize WooCommerce.
* Ability to add standard and custom products efficiently (images, content, options)
* Build responsive, optimized, standards-based, cross-browser compatible HTML5/CSS3
* Optimize websites for speed and efficiency using Google Page Insights, GTMetrix, etc.
* Manage all website updates with new content, landing pages and templates.
* 3 years of WordPress experience
* 3 years of WooCommerce experience
Qualifications and Skills
* Comprehensive portfolio of prior WordPress / WooCommerce website design projects
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
* Strong knowledge of UI/UX web standards and best practices
* Able to implement business requirements with design elements
* Deep understanding of best practices in responsive design for mobile optimization
* Strong communication skills
* Multitasker with solid self-management abilities
* Experience installing/configuring/troubleshooting various WordPress plugins and themes
* Ability to self-manage, set priorities and work without constant supervision
* Development expertise with custom post types, advanced custom fields, plugins, theme development widgets, and WordPress database structure knowledge
* Experience collaborating with creative/content resources to drive up standards of digital creativity
* Strong understanding of on-page content SEO, meta tags, etc.
* Competitive salary
* Health insurance (+ Dental & Vision)
* Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
* Paid vacation
* 2 Professional References
* Submit the answer to this question: 2 + 2 = ?? (this is an attention to detail thing…)
* To reduce confusion, we request no walk-ins, phone calls or emails directly to our company.