Specifically for Thrive, we’ve created our own WordPress dashboard plugin designed to help out our clients. This is the perfect alternative to the standard WordPress dashboard.
- New Site Manager Role that locks down access so that the user doesn’t get access to the plugins, settings, tools, or other areas of WordPress where they may cause damage to the site.
- Removes the nag messages, those pesky notifications that are incessantly displayed from various plugins. No notifications please!
- Links to sections of the Thrive site and other sites to know how to manage your site.
- Easy form to directly email our content team any requests.
- Quick Links that can be customized by the admin. These are editable by administrators but only viewable by Site Managers.
- Additional information that our clients would want.
This should be installed on all our client sites!