Did you know there’s a free and easy way for you to get more traffic to your website and thus boosting your sales? I’m talking about Google Reviews and by asking your customers to leave you reviews, you can improve your local search ranking while promoting your reputation!
You may have even seen our Google Reviews stars when you were looking for a web design company that you could trust, and it probably made a difference.
Google Reviews is one of the most effective strategies available, it’s free, and you should be using it for your business!
Here’s how Google Reviews can help your business
- Build trust and credibility: When buyers read the reviews from your past customers, with positive experiences, they know that they too will have a good experience working with you.
- Boost local search ranking: With Google Reviews, your business shows up higher in local Google searches and clients can find you easier on search listings and on Google Maps. Plus those 5 stars really stand out and make you look good!
- Influence decision making: When you have more Google reviews, that helps customers choose you over the competition.
Here’s how to get Google Reviews
- Claim your business: Create your “My Business” profile at google.com/business. You will need a Google account. Enter your business details and then verify your business.
- Update your listing: Optimize your business listing by entering the rest of your business information including keywords, hours of operation, and high quality photos. Make sure your profile looks as enticing as possible.
- Ask customers for reviews: Ask your satisfied customers to leave you a review but make it easy for them by sharing your unique review link.
Find that link by following these steps:
- Go to Google My Business and click on Home.
- Click on the “Share review form” button, on the right side of the page.
- Copy and share that link with your customers.
- Ask again and say thank you: If your customer doesn’t leave you a review, don’t fret; just ask them again. Don’t ask them more than 3 times though since you don’t want to be pushy. Usually customers are more than happy to share their good experience. After they do though, make sure to leave a public response thanking them!
You’re still reading?
What are you doing here still? It’s time to update your Google My Business profile and start building your Google Reviews! Boost your sales with Google Reviews!