Full-Time WordPress Developer
Thrive Web Designs is looking for a full-time, skilled WordPress Developer with solid prior experience working with WordPress and WooCommerce. The WordPress Developer will develop and build websites, sub pages, landing pages as well as implement customize WooCommerce. A successful candidate must have the ability to oversee our web development strategy with strong emphasis on custom WordPress solutions. He/She must have solid experience in responsive designs for desktop, mobile and tablet, with a focus on current best practices for site navigation, website usability, and intuitive user experiences. Strong attention to detail and self management is required.
Junior Web Developer/Website Maintenance Manager
This team player will have the perfect mix of aptitude and self reliance.
This individual will work closely with our clients on a daily basis while managing ongoing & routine website and security updates, all while helping to maintain our reputation of exceptional customer service.
Applicant should have a solid background and understanding of basic HTML, CSS, WordPress, have a good understanding of best design practices, and be willing to switch gears in a very fast-paced environment.
This person will manage our updates workload Monday-Friday, as well as help develop and maintain WordPress and html websites for our clients.
Our team is full of extremely hard workers, and we’re looking for that special person to help keep up with client demand and maintain our reputation, while growing with a thriving company.
Daily Website Update Tasks Include:
- Content updates, adding, editing pages, images
- HTML Websites
- WordPress updates
- Customer HTML sites with 3rd party CMS
- Debugging issues as they arise, finding best solutions
- Answering support phone calls and emails
- Helping setup or troubleshoot email issues, hosting issues, etc
WordPress Core & Security Updates Include:
- Updating WP core files
- Updating theme files & plugins
- Creating backups & ensuring smooth operation
- Troubleshooting when WP site issues arise
Our team is full of extremely hard workers, and we’re looking for that special person to help keep up with client demand and carry on our exceptional reputation.
Are you the next perfect fit for our team?
Compensation DOE. We offer paid time off, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, dental & vision, life insurance as well as a company retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
About Thrive Web Designs:
At Thrive, we work hard for our clients, and our work shows in the quality and satisfaction of our clients (just look us up on Google). Everyone on our team works towards helping our clients succeed but we all have each other’s backs too. Keeping our team happy is just as important as keeping our clients happy. We have a team lunch every week, semi-weekly scrums, summer barbecue, and a Christmas party. We all take pride in our work while still having fun!
When you apply with Thrive, you know that you’re applying with a small company who is also interested in getting to know you.
A Couple Perks of Being A Part of Our Team Include:
- Competitive compensation and lots of growth opportunity
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance
- Company-matching IRA/retirement account
- Paid time off accrued yearly
- Team lunches and team-building events a few times a year
- You get to work as a self-motivated team member owning your domain
- We try to laugh a lot and have fun – This is not your “stuffy” office