Websites for contractors are offered by our dedicated team at Thrive.
Whether you’re a commercial or residential contractor of any shape and size, you will benefit from our proven track record of delivering exceptional service and quality websites for our clients.
Thrive has the pleasure of working with a diverse group of contractors ranging from, but not limited to:
- Concrete Installers
- Home Builders
- Home & Commercial Remodelers
- Tile and Hardwood Flooring
- Landscape Contractors
- Swimming Pool Builders
Receive a Free Quote!
Each website we design & develop for our contractor clients are very unique. Our team will work with you closely to help determine your websites goals and specifications. Whether you’re a home builder looking for a custom floor plan directory to be built, a client/company portal developed to help track projects, or just a simple but professional website to help drive new traffic and business through the doors, we’re here to help.
You Need a Dependable Web Design Company, That’s Where We Come In
We get it, you’re busy, and you don’t have time to be managing your own website. Thrive Web Designs has been working with contractors since 2010, and helping design, develop, optimize and maintain their websites. All of our work is performed in-house, and our dedicated staff provides the best service from day one on.
Every Solid Website Should Include the Following:
- 100% Mobile-friendly. This goes without saying, but 80% of your visitors will get to your website from a mobile device. Therefore, it’s essential that your site looks great on mobile, and is also fully functional. Phone numbers, email links, buttons and forms should all be fully-functional from all devices and browsers to ensure that you’re not missing out on any potential sales leads due to an under-performing website.
- Beautiful design, with visual emphasis on your services – Don’t make people guess what your services are, instead prominently display them in the form of imagery, titles and more, starting with home page images. Galleries of your past work are extremely important, as you will close new business based off of what people see from your past projects.
- Make navigation simple – Visitors should be able to connect with you in multiple ways, from contact forms, to clickable phone numbers, connecting via social media icons you include, and more.
- Always think like your customer – Try and pretend to be a customer and serve to those needs. The easier the experience for your end user, plus a healthy mix of instilling trust, you’ll be able to convert leads all day long.