Websites for Concrete Installers are offered by our dedicated team at Thrive.
Websites for concrete installers are offered by our experienced team at Thrive Web Designs. We have the pleasure of working with concrete installers nationwide in establishing professional websites, online marketing campaigns and more. We understand the value of a professional website that looks great, but is also developed to help generate new leads for your business.
Receive a Free Quote!
Each website we design & develop for our concrete installer clients are very unique. Our team will work with you closely to help determine your websites goals and specifications. Whether you’re a concrete installer looking for a client/company portal developed to help track projects, or just a simple but professional website to help drive new traffic and business through the doors, we’re here to help.
Recommended Features for Your Website Include:
- Easy Navigation – Be sure your potential customers can find your menu, contact information and call to actions within seconds. Most people looking to hire concrete company is looking for a quote on their specific needs, so they’ll want to find your phone number and/or contact form in a matter of seconds.
- Show Off Your Work – Concrete companies often do some really beautiful work for clients. Whether it’s showing some freshly-laid curbing, a driveway, pool decking or patio, be sure you take great after photos to display on your website. At minimum, show a slideshow on your homepage, but strive to include an in-depth gallery with as many quality images as possible.
- Include an easy to find and use contact form – Even better, have your web developer build in estimation functionality so your lead has a ballpark idea of cost before they even contact you to setup a consultation. In a way, this will also help pre-qualify your leads for you, potentially saving you loads of time (and money) going out to bid jobs.
- Include detailed services pages – One of the most important things you can do for your website, is provide your clients with really good and useful content, including on your services pages. Be sure to build out one page per service, as this will definitely help your website’s SEO. Google favors pages that have a lot of useful content, imagery and the more value you can inject into your pages, the better they will rank.
- Choose web hosting that is fast and secure – The last thing you want to do is build a great new website on a sub-par hosting platform. This will not only increase the chances of your website becoming vulnerable to security issues, but speed is 100% essential for the end user and for your Google rankings. Your website should load in 1-2 seconds, and with Google’s Core Web Vitals, they have made page load speed a huge part of their algorithm on how they rank your website.