Websites for Landscapers are offered by our dedicated team at Thrive.
Websites for landscapers are offered by our experienced team at Thrive Web Designs. We have the pleasure of working with landscapers nationwide in establishing professional websites, online marketing campaigns and more. We understand the value of a professional website that looks great, but is also developed to help generate new leads for your business.
Receive a Free Quote!
Each website we design & develop for our landscaper clients are very unique. Our team will work with you closely to help determine your websites goals and specifications. Whether you’re a landscaper looking for a client/company portal developed to help track projects, or just a simple but professional website to help drive new traffic and business through the doors, we’re here to help.
Landscape Companies Offer A Wide Range of Services
Each landscape company has unique qualities and services that set them apart from other companies. Some landscapers focus solely on lawn care and simple landscaping needs such as yard cleanup, and others offer more design and hardscape for both residential, commercial, etc. To keep busy, many landscape companies also offer services in the Winter such as holiday lightning, snow removal and more,
Websites that Convert Sales
When working with a landscape company on a new website, it’s important to identify who they are as a business, who their customers are, and then build a plan to serve those customers. A website is a powerful tool to serve landscapers, as it acts as their sales tool 24/7.
A few features we recommend having on websites we build for landscapers include:
- A thorough and attractive home page that features a sample of who the company is, who they serve and in which areas of the state.
- Trust – Instilling trust in visitors and potential customers by adding features such as google reviews, testimonials and customer feedback, easily accessible from the home page.
- Special offers – Prominently placed on the home page, as well as a special offers page that highlights all current offers by season.
- Request a Quote form – This should be placed on the home page, as well as every other page on the website
- Each service offered should be entirely built out like an extensive landing page. These pages should include 500 words minimum, testimonials, images of completed work in the form of a gallery, quick contact form, etc.
- Team page – Regardless of the size of your company, showing your customers your face is a big deal when it comes to building trust. Customers want to know who they’ll be meeting and working with before they decide to move forward.
- Mobile-friendly – Each page should be designed for mobile usability, as 80% of people will find you on a mobile device before an actual computer.
- Site Speed – Your website should take no longer than 1-2 seconds to load, and we pay attention to Google’s Core Web Vitals to ensure your website passes all metrics.